Oakland School Learner Qualities

Oakland School Learner Qualities
Be Self Aware (Excellence Value): SML tasks

E
Be self aware
I know my learning goals.
I know how I learn best.
Think about and reflect on:
  • How have I been managing my time with completing my SML Tasks?
  • How well have I been completing them?
  • Have I been completing my MUST Dos each week?
  • Have I been organised enough to complete bonus tasks?

What is my learning goal?
IALT manage my time well so I complete all my “MUST Do” SML Tasks each week
What has been going well?
Finishing all my SMLs every week and at a good standard.
What have I been learning to do to get the tasks done?

I've been taking learning  home to do.
Which tasks have I completed well?  Why?

Reading Writing Maths because I've been take It home to do and using my time wisely.
Which tasks have been challenging?  Why?
Mathletics because sometimes I don't get over 1500 points  
I just get 1000.
What are some other bonus tasks I would like to do?

Get a CARE tick when you have finished your SMLs up to a good standard  .
My next step is……..

To get over 1500 Mathletics points each week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mackenzie Officer 2017 Athletics Reflection

the red ball reading follow up