Mackenzie Officer 2017 Athletics Reflection

2017 Athletics Reflection

Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.

You could reflect on these questions.
  1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
  2. Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
  3. In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
  4. What did I do well and how do I know?
  5. What was challenging and how do I know?
  6. What am I most proud of and why?

Start your writing here:
  1. How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough? I didn't think I  could do it  so  I said to myself I can do it. Then I stayed positive and I did it.

2.    Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not? I didn't achieve my goal because my goal was to make it to zones for at least one thing. Then  I still carried on and stayed positive.

3.In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition? I represent my House well because I  got some house points. I was also being a role model.

4.What did I do well and how do I know? I think I did very well in sprints because In the first race I got 2nd place then I  had to do the final and I got 6th place.

5. What was challenging and how do I know? Something that was challenging was high jump because I don't like high jump.then once I did it I enjoyed it.


6. What am I most proud of and why? I am proud of my discus because I got it very far but 2 people bet my score.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music rap