Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps


Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...

To gain confidence in maths & reading .


Try work harder and do my times tables and division and  read all the time .  

I have been reading at home and doing maths at home

My next step is to be in a higher  maths group & reading group.




Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...

Be more of a leader.







I could put my hand up for roles to do in in my whanau room

I put my hand up for a role and then i got that role watch is being a wet day monitor.

My next step is to to another leader role

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mackenzie Officer 2017 Athletics Reflection

the red ball reading follow up